- Rosters: All rosters must be set prior to the start of the first match. Each team can have one substitute player to help with connection or attendance issues.
- Substitutions: Substitutions are allowed anytime if there are connections issues during a match. End the match and replace the teammate with the substitute and restart the match. This can only be done once per round to avoid abuse of the substitution rule. Prior to a match stating, if a teammate is unable to attend then the substitute can be used.
- Match Hosting: The top seed on the bracket must host first, then you switch back on forth until the match is over.
- Prize/Payout: Prior to the beginning of the tournament, the prizes will be listed but if there are any questions about this, please direct your questions to the DoD Tourney Admins.
- Cheating: If a team is caught cheating (whether intentional or unintentional), take screenshot(s) and/or video capture evidence, continue on and finish the match, then report the conditions afterwards to a DoD Tourney Admin on Discord or Band. Prior to the tournament, a list of Admins will be made available. Do not pause or stop the match to complain about or report cheating. The admins and tournament organizers will determine if a game should be replayed or if a team will have that specific match forfeited.
- Schedule (multi week tournaments): For multi week tournaments, both teams will need to agree on a day and time to play their match. The match week will start on Monday and end on Sunday.
- Match Results: Both teams will need to submit a screen shot of the match results to the DoD Tourney Admins via email. In the subject line please list the tournament name and in the body of the email list the two teams and match results.
- Light Level: Disabled
- Format: 4v4
- Console: PS/XB
- Time Limit: 12 minutes (every match)
- Best of: 3 for each Qualifier round
- Gamemodes and Maps: “per round” listed in Bracket. The hosting team will pick the map if there are multiple maps to choose from. This will simulate a home field advantage.
- Score Limits: All score limits set to Default, exceptSupremacy – set to 100
- Ties: If a match ends in a tie, redo until a winner emerges
Match Hosting & Lag
- Match Hosting: If your team is the top seed on the bracket, your team will host the first match in the series. Then the hosting will switch teams until a match is won.The hosting team gets to choose Alpha or Bravo.
- In Game Lag: If a team is lagging to the point where the match is considered incredibly lopsided or unplayable, continue on and finish the match, then report the conditions afterwards to a DoD Tourney Admin on Discord or Band along with recorded video evidence. Do not pause or stop the match to complain about or report lag. The DoD Tourney Admins will determine if a game should be replayed or if a team will have that specific match forfeited.
- Disconnected Teammates: If a teammate lags out beforethe game reaches the halfway point (determined by the leading teams score), then the game must be restarted. If this happens twice in a row, then the opposing (non-lagging) team is allowed to either offer yet another restart, or, to officially give the lagging team a ‘loss’ for that particular game. A substitute can be subbed in to alleviate the connection issues.
Restrictions / Bans
- Teams are not allowed to use duplicate subclasses (e.g. only one Stormcaller, Voidwalker, Nightstalker, etc is allowed per-team)
- The following weapons are not permitted:
- Heavy ammo is not permitted
- Year one weapons are not permitted
- The weapon perk ‘Luck in the Chamber’ is not permitted on any weapon
- Class specific weapons (Tlaloc, Stillpiercer, Immobius, etc) are not permitted
- Exotic armor is not permitted at any time
- All Rise of Iron ‘Memory of’ artifacts are not permitted
- Year one armors are not permitted
- No jumping off the map or any other forms of intentional suiciding
- Use of the ‘Shadestep Glitch’ (not the perk, the glitch) is not allowed
- If any team is caught intentionally breaking the above rules (with screencapped or video recorded evidence) the appropriate actions will be taken by the DoD Tourny Admins.